Argent announces new appointments to senior management team
Argent, the developer behind schemes such as King’s Cross in London, Paradise in Birmingham and Manchester Airport City, today announces changes to its senior management team.
As Roger Madelin, Jim Prower and Tony Giddings retire, two new partners and four directors have been appointed from within the company to continue its much-respected urban placemaking.
Michael Lightbound, already a Partner, becomes Finance Partner and two senior project directors become Partners: Anna Strongman and Will Colthorpe, who currently lead the asset management and office development teams respectively.
Anna oversees all estate management, property management and regeneration initiatives at King’s Cross, as well as contributing to the strategies for Argent’s Brent Cross South and Tottenham Hale sites.
Will joined Argent in 2006 and is responsible for the office and hotel developments at King’s Cross, leading teams delivering design, procurement and leasing activities.
In addition, Steve Alderson becomes Marketing Director, Rob Groves becomes Regional Director, Phil Sullivan becomes Construction Director, and Phil Tait becomes Programme Director.
Argent’s agenda for 2016 includes finalising a joint venture agreement with Barnet Council for the 192-acre Brent Cross South site, design and planning applications activity for development at Tottenham Hale and exploring new build to rent opportunities – all with its new partner Related; as well as progressing Birmingham’s key city-centre commercial scheme, Paradise, and continuing to build and asset-manage London’s most exciting district, King’s Cross.
- Development to radically improve Tottenham Hale centre gets go-ahead
- Leadership at Argent
- King’s Cross developer reveals proposals for a new heart for Tottenham Hale
- Developer Argent appoints head of assets for King’s Cross
- Major study reveals social and economic value of King’s Cross regeneration
- Google submits plans for proposed King’s Cross office
- Agreement reached for major programme to transform Tottenham Hale
- Argent Honoured for Special Achievement in GIS
- Plans for joint venture’s development at Brent Cross South approved by Barnet Council
- Airport City Manchester moves into new phase
- Government sells its investment in King’s Cross development
- Argent announces new appointments to senior management team
- James Wates CBE joins Argent as a Non-Executive
- AustralianSuper to enter London market at King's Cross
- Argent Related wins Brent Cross South development opportunity
- Formation of Argent Related
- Work at Paradise will start in January 2015
- Paradise Circus architect chosen for first phase buiding
- Contractor for Paradise Circus announced
- Argent's London office wins BCO award
- Two Argent Partners jointly win award
- Global partners selected for joint venture on Manchester's Airport City
- Paradise Circus - Joint Venture approved by Cabinet
- Argent & Hermes Clients Funding Residential Development at King's Cross
- Argent moving to a Limited Liability Partnership as the company looks to the future