King’s Cross partnership strengthens its senior management team
London’s innovative business and creative neighbourhood, King’s Cross, today announces two significant additions to the team stewarding its development and management.
Helen Causer, who has been with Argent for six years, becomes Office and Investment Lead; Chrissy Cullen, formerly at Grosvenor, has been hired as Marketing and Communications Lead. Both will report to King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership (KCCLP)’s Head of Assets, Anthea Harries, and its CEO, Robert Evans.
As the 8 million square feet regeneration nears its physical completion, KCCLP is putting in place a strategic management team with extensive experience in looking after places as well as driving long term rental growth and investment performance – retail curation, events and enlivenment, customer engagement alongside strategic asset management, investment and leasing.
Helen Causer has a strong track record in office leasing, asset management and investment, having worked on many of the landmark occupier deals for King’s Cross including Google, Facebook and Universal Music, which have seen significant rental growth over the last decade. She will now oversee a team of asset managers and will be responsible for the performance of the estate’s office portfolio as the London leasing environment and occupier requirements continue to diversify.
“We will be continuing to evolve the range of office products, responding to our occupiers’ requirements and changing market trends whilst driving innovation and service to ensure that the King’s Cross estate continues to be the best place to base your business in a global context,” says Helen. “Intelligent, market-leading asset management and a range of buildings and leasing products on offer means we can remain flexible as a portfolio and continue to evolve the extraordinary ‘ecosystem’ of businesses currently calling King’s Cross home.”
Chrissy Cullen has over 25 years’ experience in place and consumer marketing; before joining Grosvenor nine years ago she delivered destination marketing for Capital Shopping Centres and ran a consultancy business with clients including The Sanctuary Spa and Revlon Cosmetics. At Grosvenor, her team marketed all UK destination and development assets, creating brand strategies and above and below the line campaigns to communicate the visitor experience and drive footfall. She will be responsible for King’s Cross’ marketing and communications function, helping the area attracts its 7.5 million visitors a year.
She sees the role as “the best marketing job in London, with the most entrepreneurial, ambitious UK developer. I am looking forward to leading a talented in-house creative team to cement King’s Cross’ values and communicate them to an even wider audience.”
James Rayner was announced in September as Retail Lead.
The 67 acres of King’s Cross is owned by pension fund Australian Super and Argent (King’s Cross)
- New Managing Partners and New Partners at Argent
- BPF announces new President
- More than 200 leading businesses urge UK Government to deliver clean, inclusive and resilient recovery plan
- Argent co-founder awarded CBE in Queen’s Honours List
- King’s Cross partnership strengthens its senior management team
- Development partner chosen for St Pancras site
- Argent appoints Lead Retail for King’s Cross
- Development to radically improve Tottenham Hale centre gets go-ahead
- Leadership at Argent
- King’s Cross developer reveals proposals for a new heart for Tottenham Hale
- Developer Argent appoints head of assets for King’s Cross
- Major study reveals social and economic value of King’s Cross regeneration
- Google submits plans for proposed King’s Cross office
- Agreement reached for major programme to transform Tottenham Hale
- Argent Honoured for Special Achievement in GIS
- Plans for joint venture’s development at Brent Cross South approved by Barnet Council
- Airport City Manchester moves into new phase
- Government sells its investment in King’s Cross development
- Argent announces new appointments to senior management team
- James Wates CBE joins Argent as a Non-Executive
- AustralianSuper to enter London market at King's Cross
- Argent Related wins Brent Cross South development opportunity
- Formation of Argent Related
- Work at Paradise will start in January 2015
- Paradise Circus architect chosen for first phase buiding
- Contractor for Paradise Circus announced
- Argent's London office wins BCO award
- Two Argent Partners jointly win award
- Global partners selected for joint venture on Manchester's Airport City
- Paradise Circus - Joint Venture approved by Cabinet
- Argent & Hermes Clients Funding Residential Development at King's Cross
- Argent moving to a Limited Liability Partnership as the company looks to the future